"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Thanks to St. Charles Lodge #241

I'm just back tonight from speaking at St. Charles Lodge #241 outside of St. Louis. Many thanks to WBro. Jay Underdown and everyone who made Alice and I feel so welcome. It was a great turnout, and a beautiful lodge. The perfect combination for my first real speaking trip since last March. And who can argue with 60 degrees in St. Louis in January?

And a fantastic dinner, I might add...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you could enjoy Worshipful Brother Steve's great meal too!

    John

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.